Important Information for Applicants
- Please note you will receive an acknowledgement by email on receipt of your application.
- After the closing date a shortlist of candidates is drawn up and successful candidates will be invited for interview.
- We interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum requirements for a job vacancy and consider them on their abilities.
- Interviews will usually take place within 2 weeks of the closing date. Candidates who have not been shortlisted for interview will be notified by email.
- Following the outcome of the interviews an email will be sent to all applicants who were interviewed confirming the outcome of the interview process.
- Please note that it is not possible to provide feedback on applications unless applicants have attended for interview.