Higher Education Course Fees
A wise financial move
Studying locally at Macclesfield College means you can gain a degree-level qualification without the expense of going to university - our fees are lower, you’ll save on living expenses, you can keep your part-time job and your travel costs will be reduced.
From September 2018, our full-time Higher Education course fees are as follows:
- HNC full course fee: £5800
- HNC to HND top-up full course fee: £5800
- Foundation Degree in Supporting Children in Primary Education: £3250 per year (£8125 full course fee as the course is 2.5 years)
- City and Guilds Diploma in Education and Training Diploma full course fee: £2250
The benefits of studying a degree level qualification at Macclesfield College includes:
- Save up to £7000* compared to studying at university
- Small class sizes
- Tutors with expert knowledge and industry experience
- Excellent support and learning resources
- QAA Quality Assured
Full-time students are entitled to Government loans, and part-time students are eligible for loans to help with fees and course expenses. For more information see our Support for HE Students page or contact Student Central on 01625 410018.