|Course Code||Start Date||End Date||Wks||Day||Time||Venue||Fees
|16MPRE1232/1||27/09/2016||27/06/2017||32||Tu||16:00 - 21:00||Macclesfield College||£1,200.00 Fee Code: N||£1,200.00Fee Code: N|
For further information, advice and guidance call The Learner Experience Team on 01625 410002.
This course is for anyone who is wishing to work in Human Resources or Human Resources Development. It will enable you to develop your skills of Human Resources and Learning & Development through studying more professional areas, widening your breadth of Human Resources and Learning & Development knowledge.
Who is it for?
This course is set at undergraduate level and would be suitable for you if you are:
• Looking to develop a career in HR management or development and want to study a recognised qualification
• Wanting to understand the role of HR or L&D in the wider organisiational and environmental context
• Seeking to progress and further develop your professional HR or L&D knowledge after studying a CIPD Level 3 Foundation qualification
• Aspiring to become a professional member of the CIPD as an Associate member
CIPD Level 5 Intermediate Certificate in Human Resource Management
You will need:
• Good literacy skills and the ability to write assignments and reports
• To be currently working in an HR role
Ideally you will:
• Have achieved the CIPD Level 3 Certificate in Human Resource Practice
• Be working in a learning and development role
On receipt of your application to study this course you will be invited to attend an admissions interview with a member of the teaching team to discuss the course and its requirements in more depth to ensure the course is right for you.
During this course you will study the following units:
• Developing professional practice
• Business issues and the context of Human Resources
• Using information in Human Resources
• Resourcing and talent planning
• Reward management
• Employee engagement
You will be assessed by a number of methods such as written exams, assignments, case studies and observations.
Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development
Follow up courses/Progression
On successful completion of this qualification you will be entitled to apply to join the CIPD Membership which is the world’s largest Chartered HR and development professional body.
Course information code: 0806