|Course Code||Start Date||End Date||Wks||Day||Time||Venue||Fees
|16MPRE1030/1||14/09/2016||28/06/2017||33||W||17:30 - 20:30||Macclesfield College||£1,265.00 Fee Code: L||£1,265.00Fee Code: L|
For further information, advice and guidance call The Learner Experience Team on 01625 410002.
For anyone who wants to gain essential knowledge and skills required to move into HR
Who is it for?
Employees who wish to move into HR.
CIPD Level 3 Foundation Certificate in Human Resources Practice.
You will require a reasonable level of literacy and you will either be
• In an administrative role with knowledge of your Company's HR systems and procedures so you can draw your experiences from you work place into the classroom or
• currently working or have worked in the HR sector
• Developing yourself as an Effective Human Resources or learning and development practitioner.
• Understanding Qorganisations and the role of Human resources.
• Recording Analysing and Using Human Resources Information.
• Resourcing Talent
• Supporting Good Practice in Managing Employment Relations.
• Supporting Good Practice in Reward Management
• Contributing to the process of Job Analysis
• Supporting change within organisations
• Undertaking a Learning Analysis.
Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development
Follow up courses/Progression
Successful completion of this qualification entitles you to move onto Level 5 Intermidiate certificate in Human Resource Management.
Course information code: 0647