Reserving a place on a part-time course
For some of the part-time courses based at Macclesfield College as the first step of the enrolment process we are asking learners to reserve a place on the course they wish to attend.
To ensure your enrolment process runs efficiently, please read the following carefully:-
- Places on these courses are reserved through a first come first served system, therefore those who register first will be given priority should places have to be limited.
- On receipt of your reservation, either by telephone or via the College website, we will write to you with an acknowledgement and provide further information.
- Enrolment will take place at the first session, therefore please ensure that you bring along a method of payment (cash, cheque or debit/credit card). If you are unable to pay then your place cannot be guaranteed as your enrolment will not be confirmed until payment is received.
- Some of these courses have to be restricted to a maximum number of places; this can be due to various reasons such as available work stations or safe practice in certain rooms. If you reserve a place on a course that has reached the maximum number, we will inform you of this in the acknowledgment and your request for a place will add you to a waiting list so that if a place becomes available we will contact you.
- The courses that run are subject to successful recruitment of students. Should the College need to cancel a course due to insufficient numbers, you will be advised of this at the first session.
- Should you change your mind after reserving a place, please contact the Learner ExperienceTeam on 01625 410002 or
so we can give someone else the opportunity to join the course.
- Should you enrol and pay a fee and require information on the College Refund Policy you can view this here.